Audit & Compliance Manager in HEAD OFFICE – MAKATI
- Maintaining current knowledge of laws and regulations, keeping abreast of recent changes
- Developing the annual compliance work plan that reflects the institution’s highest risks that will be monitored by the compliance function as determined by conducting a mandatory annual risk assessment using an enterprise wide approach.
- Providing guidance to the board of directors, senior management, staff, and employees on compliance
- Overseeing and monitoring the implementation of the compliance program
- Developing policies and programs that encourage managers and employees to report suspected fraud and other improprieties without fear of retaliation.
- Reporting on a regular basis on the progress of implementation, and assisting these components in establishing methods to improve efficiency and quality of services, and to reduce the vulnerability to fraud, abuse, and waste
- Periodically revising the program in light of changes in the needs of the organization, and in the law and policies and procedures of government and private payer health plans
- Responding to government investigations and queries as the principal point of contact
- Independently investigating and acting on matters related to compliance, including the flexibility to design and coordinate internal investigations (e.g., responding to reports of problems, hotline calls, or suspected violations) and any resulting corrective actions with all health system departments, providers and sub-providers, agents and, if appropriate, independent contractors