Social Media & Digital Public Relation Specialist - HEAD OFFICE – MAKATI
- Plan campaigns and execution that will improve the image and perception of brand organization
- Oversee content development (speeches, press release, videos, social etc.)
- Establish strong relationship with key media personalities and influencers
- Respond to media inquiries and interview requests
- Help manage PR and digital agency partners
- Report campaign performance for both PR and Digital
- Evaluate opportunities for partnership, sponsorship, and advertising of related PR activities
- Acts as social media administrator of Facebook, IDC websites and handle its improvement
- Tracking and analysis of social media conversations across various platforms, monitor positive and negative public comments
- Plan, manage and execute social media posts and other PR strategies
- Monthly reporting of media releases of the company and its direct competitor, compiling of reports and presentation documentation.
- Responsible for media coverage. Will directly handle events preparation and implementation under media.
- Creating and maintaining relationship with general and enthusiast technology media through regular visits, special features and write- ups.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor/ College Degree Art/ Design/ Creative Multimedia/ Advertising/ Media, Mass Communication, Marketing or equivalent.
- Adept in social Media platform
- Has work experience in digital media
- Social networking experience and knowledge in social analytics tools
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Required skills; editing video, writing, MS Office